Semi-automated strapping machine
This machine type represents the cheapest entry into automated strapping. Semi-automated strapping machines include those used for strapping packages, wooden slats, car tyres and rims, palletised goods on pallets, etc. Here, the strap is pulled by hand over the package and placed on a contact surface. The machine tightens, welds and then automatically cuts off.
We have the following machine types to choose from
- Basic for PP strap
- Comfort for PP strap with electronic strap tension control
- PalletPlus for PP or PET strap with stationary lower strap guide
- PalletPlus FX for PP or PET strap with foldable lower strap guide
Please contact us so that we can offer you a customised solution.
All technical datas:
|Machine coil core:||200mm, 280mm or 406mm|
|Tensioning force:||Up to 1.000N - depending on the type|
- Cheap entry into strapping with machines
- Up to 30 strappings per minute
- Up to 1,000 N clamping force
- Low maintenance
- Automatic energy saving mode
- Open design for easy roll change
- Electronic belt tension control
- Working height settings
- Cuts different strap thicknesses without changing the machine settings
- Core diameter of the coil instead of 406 mm also available with 200 or 280 mm
Do you have questions to this product or do you require a detailed consultation?