Pneumatic strapping devices LS10/11/12/14
The compressed air combi devices for plastic strapping (PP and PET strapping) can be used to achieve a reliable and permanent closure of strapping. The pneumatic strapping tools are ideal for achieving particularly high clamping forces or for stationary strapping in one location. For optimum strength and clamping there are the pneumatics with different clamping forces of 2500 - 6000 Newtons. We offer you a range of pneumatic strapping devices and are happy to help you choose the right tool for your needs.
All technical datas:
- Strap width (mm): 10-32 mm (devices are always fixed to a strap width).
- Strap strength (mm): 0.38-1.27 mm depending on the model
- Tensioning force: 2500-6000 N depending on the pneumatic device
- High and consistent clamping force
- Reliable sleeve closure with the pneumatic devices
- Robust device suitable for continuous use
- Ideal for stationary use
- No waiting times / delays due to charging time of rechargeable batteries
Do you have questions to this product or do you require a detailed consultation?