The fully automated packaging systems are always designed and manufactured individually according to your wishes. This ensures that you always receive the packaging system that meets your current and future needs.
The fully automated packaging systems are for example
- Vertical strapping machines with laterally arranged strapping head
- Vertical strapping machines with top strapping head
- Horizontal strapping machines
Please contact us so that we can offer you a customised solution. In order to be able to provide you with as meaningful an offer as possible in the first step, we would like to ask you to fill out the questionnaire here.
- Stable mechanical engineering - basic frame in robust welded construction
- Modular design, strap guide frame designed for the maximum package dimension or conveyor technology
- Powerful electric strapping unit, interchangeable, floating mounted to achieve the optimum belt tension distribution
- Large strap storage for holding the strapping rolls
- Control cabinet with complete fully automated control of the machine
- Freely programmable PLC control, Siemens type S 7/300 with touch screen
- Signal exchange, for example via potential-free contacts, TCP / IP, ProfiBus
- Environmentally friendly hot wedge closure (guarantees highest sealing strength
- Electric cam-controlled unit with interval clamping technology
- Strap tension adjustable from 0 - 3,500 N
- Can be used for belt widths 9 - 19 mm
- Designed for PET or PP strapping
- Compact, service-friendly design - all parts easily accessible
- Strap advance and retreat speed 2.5 - 5.5m / s
- Closure time 1.2 - 3s according to the desired clamping force
Do you have questions to this product or do you require a detailed consultation?